Friday, May 8, 2009

Mani/pedi... is good for the soul!










The text message read:

"Lauren, I have a big surprise for you after school, be READY".


The return text read:


"mom, I am so excited what is the surprise??".


The text back said:


"I am not telling, get ready, and wear flip flops"



A half hour later, one very excited 10 year old, and I went to the new nail salon in town and got a manicure and pedicure.


She picked a dark sparkly pink, exactly the color I knew she would pick.








I think she may have enjoyed the massage chair a TINY bit.....








I don't think she minded the manicure either!!
















Good times!



























































5 comments:

ann said...

Oh for FUN! What a wonderful mother/daughter day :)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big chair, tiny girl, huge smile!!!!!

Heth said...

I love it, love it, love it! What a fun thing to do on Mother's day weekend!

jenni said...

What fun!!! I believe that Tues. night bible study is taking a break after this one is over. I think we should totally go to op or starbucks some Tues. night and catch up. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I LOVE getting my nails done.